Do you love to eat donuts all the time? Have you ever thought about creating donuts mixed with the chocolate flavors in it? Well if not, then here we an exciting recipe for you which is about chocolate filled donuts. We are sure that after checking out this recipe you will crave for the donuts for sure. You can add the donuts with the brilliant fillings of some dark chocolate as well as with some Nutella or the white chocolate too. It’s a sweet and a delicious creamy dream.
- 2 cups of healthy flour
- 1 tablespoon of the baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of active dry yeast
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of pure milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- ⅓ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups of delicious chocolate chip
- 2 tablespoons of pure coconut oil
- 1 white taste of chocolate bar that needs to be in the form of broken pieces
- ½ cup of pure Nutella
- Some additional ingredients would be vegetable oil plus flour for the dusting and some powdered sugar which can be used for serving
Instructions For Making Chocolate Filled Donuts
- For making donuts you have to, first of all, add some baking powder with some flour and dry yeast eggs in it. Now you have to add some sugar, with milk and lemon zest in the mixer.
- At the time of mixing, you have to add some small amount of vegetable oil in it. You have to keep on mixing it until and unless you don’t get a form of dough texture. You can make it rise for maximum 30-35 minutes.
- When it comes to filling, you have to add a small number of chocolate boxes chips inside the heating bowl. You have to bring some halfway water-filled medium-sized form of the pot to the boil.
- You have to locate the chocolate bowl on the top and then add some coconut oil in it. By using the spatula, you have to stir it until it is not fully melted down. After it, you have to remove it off from the heat.
- Now take a small heatproof bowl and transfer your entire white chocolate in it. Place it on the boiling water heat and starts stirring it until it does not fully melt! You have to remove it off from the heat as you noticed its melting nature.
- Now it’s time to add some Nutella within the dark chocolate bowl! Now mix them all.
- Next stage is about making donuts! You have to dust the working surface by using the flour. Just flatten up the dough by using the hands.
- Cut down the circles from the flattened dough by using some 4-5 inch cookie cutter.
- In every dough circle, you have to add around one small tablespoon of Nutella-chocolate, or you can also combine with some pure white chocolate cream. You will be covering every single chocolate-topped disc by using the empty one. You have to join up the edges by simply pressing it.
- Now you have to locate the donuts on some parchment based paper-lined tray and keep it inside the refrigerator for maximum 15 minutes.
- Now fill up a deep-fryer pan halfway by using the oil and let it heat at some medium heating temperature. You have to fry the donuts over each side of the pan until they do not turn into the golden based brown texture. You can only fry 2 or 3 at one time.
- Now get them removed and drain them all on some piece of paper towels. Serve them to your guests by sprinkling some powdered sugar on it. As an optional touch, you can also think about to drizzle with some Nutella-chocolate cream or even the form of melted white chocolate over it.
You can buy pure and delicious chocolate boxes from the retail stores for this recipe. If you can’t afford the one which are expensive then cheap donut boxes are also available.