Quality, as well as pricing, are significant considerations when selecting new hiking essentials. You don’t want a flimsy product, and you certainly don’t want to overpay if you don’t have to. Rather than deferring a new gear purchase indefinitely, or worse, sacrificing quality to meet your budget, we recommend first checking out a few of these affordable hiking essentials stores.
These sites connect shoppers with camping gear from top-of-the-line brands – but at dramatically discounted costs – whether it’s overstocked products, out-of-season gear, or last year’s hues.
- Allows you to purchase new equipment at a discounted price.
- The majority of websites have a return/warranty policy.
- It saves us time by allowing us to search several websites for bargains rather than having to sift through the sale section and physical stores.
- In any case, the colors from last year were better (it’s amazing how often this is true!)
We rarely buy things at full price these days, since we know that if you have a little patience and know where to look, you can usually get a discount!
We’ll share some of our favorite sites for discovering inexpensive hiking essentials in this post. Additionally, we’ll do our best to keep it as updated as possible with current discounts and coupon codes as they become available, so keep checking back!
- Through 3/28/22, REI members may get 20% off one full-price item and 20% off one outlet item by using the coupon “MEMBER20.”
- Backcountry.com: Use the coupon “FRESHOFFTHEGRID” to get 15% off your first purchase at Backcountry.com. (Only non-sale items are excluded.)
- Moosejaw: Use coupon code “BEARHUG” to get up to 25% off practically everything + 20% off one full-price item through 3/31 pr.
- All sale styles are 60% off until March 28th, according to Ana.
- Eddie Bauer: Use the coupon “MARCH40” to get an extra 40% off clearance products.
- Members get an extra 20% off sale goods at Columbia Sportswear until 3/20/22.
- Salomon: Apparel is up to 25% discount.
- Winter styles are steep and cheap, with up to 50% off.
- UST: Use the code “GRID20” to get a 20% discount on your order.
- Decathlon is offering a $10 discount on your first order.
- From the Sea to the Summit: Use the coupon “SleepingMat15” to save 15% on sleeping mats.
Backcountry.com’s online shop, Steep & Cheap, offers incredible bargains (up to 80% off!) on big-name brands, with inventory that changes frequently. We’ll check this site whenever we’re considering purchasing a new piece of equipment to see whether it’s available.
Another wonderful location to look for inexpensive hiking essentials is the REI Outlet. Last season’s models or colours are frequently on sale. REI’s fantastic return and refund policy still applies to everything in the outlet.
Backcountry.com typically always has a good offer going on, so have a look at their Sales page, where you can search by brand, activity, or browse their 50 percent off area.
Furthermore, even if the item you want isn’t on sale, you can save 15% on your first purchase with the coupon “FRESHOFFTHEGRID” (some exclusions apply)!
CampSaver is a fantastic discount shop with a big selection of name-brand hiking essentials. If you’re looking for a new piece of gear, start with their Daily Deals area. (Psst… if you sign up for their email, they’ll send you a ticket for an extra 20% off!)
You may look for these stores and many others for hiking essentials at RedeemOnSports, you will discover a whole new world of discount coupons on such items. Their famous Aventuron coupon code is cash cow for the store.